[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7.0.0.Beta1 tagged...

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 21:14:31 EDT 2011

I've pushed out a 7.0.0.Beta1-prerelease tag and updated upstream for
Beta2 development.  Later this week Jason will be setting the release
"code name" and uploading the binary artifacts to be made available for
downloading and taking care of all that business.

Big thanks to everyone who put in extra effort to get this tag done.  I
expect that the official release announcement will be happening later
this week.

--
- DML