[jboss-as7-dev] EAR Deployed, but doesn't work

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 16:16:04 EDT 2011

Okay, everyone. Now that I have my EAR deployed successfully, I tried to execute the application from my browser. It doesn't do anything and there is no error in the log.

I'm hitting the application across the network with http://192.168.1.22:8080/Order, were the IP is the address of my server where I'm running the app, and the /Order is the root context defined for the war in application.xml. It should return an HTML form.

I changed in standalone.xml the IP address from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.22, thinking that would do the same thing as -b 192.168.1.22 did on the old stuff. Curiously, I also don't really see anything that looks like JBoss Web in the file. I was expecting to see the stuff that used to be in server.xml, and META-INF/*beans.xml file for configuring it, but I don't really see anything.

I'm not really sure what to look at next, so any pointers in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy