[jboss-as7-dev] Server instances again

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 10:35:44 EDT 2011

The status is in server-config, as is start/stop/restart:

[localhost:9999 /]
/host=local/server-config=server-one:read-attribute(name=status)
{
     "outcome" => "success",
     "result" => "STARTED",
     "compensating-operation" => undefined
}
[localhost:9999 /]
/host=local/server-config=server-one:read-operation-names
{
     "outcome" => "success",
     "result" => [
         "add",
         "read-attribute",
         "read-children-names",
         "read-children-resources",
         "read-children-types",
         "read-operation-description",
         "read-operation-names",
         "read-resource",
         "read-resource-description",
         "remove",
         "restart",
         "start",
         "stop",
         "write-attribute"
     ],
     "compensating-operation" => undefined
}

That's the thing I disliked that drove the thread leading to JBAS-9130.
Thanks for the JIRA! I didn't want to just do it without agreement from you.

I'll schedule JBAS-9130 tomorrow, when I get a chance to talk to
Emanuel. I want to give stuff you need highest priority; we'll see if we
can bump some Beta2 stuff into Beta3 to get this in.