[jboss-as7-dev] Requirements and Design Proposal: AS7 TestSuite

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 15:53:50 EDT 2011

>> I think the definition of "better" depends on the eye of the beholder
>> :)
>>

>> I'm just saying that being able to run the TCK tests in a "use the
>> file deployment API which a huge number of users will still use since
>> it works without running server" is a Good Thing to do.
>
> In other words, you want us to sacrifice things like the ability to have a testsuite that works on domain mode and responds to deployment as fast as possible because you chose to use the FS API?

I did not say to remove that - but I assume your testing is not only for the large multinode testing but also for standalone since that is what developers will actually be using ?

Or are you saying developers should not be using file deployment nor standalone mode but only the multiprocess server ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen