[jboss-as7-dev] Missing cause on jboss.network.default: failed to resolve interface default error

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 15:28:38 EDT 2011

I'm unclear about the exception message part:

1) Was the exception something you thought was incorrect behavior given
your environment, or just what led you to investigate how to configure
it correctly?

2) Darran Lofthouse was saying earlier today that he was seeing log
messages getting swallowed somehow. Sounds like you are seeing something
similiar. I've opened a JIRA.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-9149