[jboss-as7-dev] Missing cause on jboss.network.default: failed to resolve interface default error

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sat Mar 26 14:43:46 EDT 2011

So I have looked at JBAS-9149, and think this is an issue that needs to
be fixed as it is way too common for these messages to be missing during
startup in the work I am doing. I'll assign it to myself for now and
have a crack at it. I created a discussion thread on how to address this
here:
http://community.jboss.org/thread/164537