[jboss-as7-dev] Arquillian and JPDA on AS7

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 15:34:57 EDT 2011

On Mar 30, 2011, at 21:26, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> Any issues in the forums or similar where users are actually reporting
>> this problem?  And that they can't figure out they've started running 2
>> AS instances in the same port space?
>
> I'll have to dig - the latest one was one Aslak contacted me on based on a forum posting to Arquillian.

Ah - Aslak just reminded me that the problem here was deployment isolation not a port/multiple runtime conflict.

But the workaround suggested to the user was to run a truly separate instance to avoid overlaps.

Thread is at http://community.jboss.org/message/584572#584572

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen