[jboss-as7-dev] (JDBC) Driver Registry

Stefano Maestri smaestri at redhat.com
Tue May 10 03:23:41 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,

I've take a look to the issue and to your patch. In fact it's more or
less what I was going to implement too. If you agree I can take this
issue, merge your stuffs and changes I'm doing for AS7-711 and provide a
single patch with reviewed jdbc driver use and registry.

We can discuss about that in IRC later of course...I have enough issue
on my plate for this mornin, I can wait for this one :)

regards
S.