[jboss-as7-dev] osgi subsystem management use cases

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Wed May 11 03:29:02 EDT 2011

Yes, OSGi has its own management console (which we simply took from
Felix as you say).
It would be better to integrate with our management console, the cross
JavaEE/OSGi concepts in AS7 are not covered in the Felix console and
having OSGi as an 'island' in AS7 isn't ultimately the way forward IMHO.

But yes, I agree that we can postpone this a little bit and then take
the time to do it properly.

Cheers,

David