[jboss-as7-dev] Default SFSB cache size

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 13:16:39 EST 2011

This is part of the SFSB caching that I'm currently working on.
To summarize, cache definitions will be defined within the ejb3
subsystem in domain/standalone.xml.
Within the definition of a cache, you'll have the option to specify a
passivation store, which can optionally define a max-size.
My intention, at this point, is not to reintroduce the @CacheConfig
annotation, but allow individual SFSBs to use a specific cache via the
the @Cache annotation.
Here's a preview of how this will look:
https://github.com/pferraro/jboss-as/blob/ejb3/build/src/main/resources/standalone/configuration/standalone-ha.xml#L113

Note that max-size is an optional attribute of both
<file-passivation-store/> and <cluster-passivation-store/>, though with
different default values.

Paul