[jboss-as7-dev] Security Domain Config: JASPI vs Classic?

Marcus Moyses mmoyses at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 09:43:38 EDT 2011

Do you plan to make those attributes optional or mandatory? I guess if
they were optional there would be no problem to merge the
configurations. Making them required would add some confusion to
customers I guess.
Anyway, Stefan implemented the JASPI integration last week and was about
to send a pull request so you might want to check with him so your
commits don't conflict.

--
Marcus Moyses
Senior JBoss Core Developer