[jboss-as7-dev] Reg: JNDI support for JBoss v7.

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 07:10:57 EDT 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011 02:19 PM, sachin more wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a new member in this mailing list. I want to monitor JBoss v7 on
> SCOM( which normally use jndi port 1099 to communicate with jboss) but
> I found that I am not able to enable this port by default , I guess a
> bug has been logged against it
> ("https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1338"). Is there any work around
> so as to enable this port on JBoss v7?

JNDI access outside of the server VM isn't currently supported in AS7.

> And also I am not able to locate jbossall-client.jar and
> jboss-management.jar files in the JBOSS_HOME directory (We need this
> jar files for collecting data in our monitoring server).

Please create a discussion in the user forum here
http://community.jboss.org/community/jbossas/as7_users?view=discussions
and provide the relevant details on what you are doing and why you need
those jars (which are no longer available in AS7, by the way).

-Jaikiran