[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 management model descr and CLI

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 11:24:53 EDT 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011 07:40 PM, Alexey Loubyansky wrote:

> Then the tab-completion for argument names. Some resources expose a lot
> of operations and attributes and remembering all of them is impossible.
> These commands turn operation and attribute names into command arguments
> and allow to tab-complete them, given that they are available in the
> model description, of course.
Is tab completion of attribute names available for write-attribute and
read-attribute operations? I currently see that even when the attribute
names have been configured in the model description, the tab completion
( :write-attribue(name=<hit tab>) doesn't work. However, it works for
:add operation.

-Jaikiran