[jboss-as7-dev] Security Audit events sent to an audit trail

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 10:33:46 EDT 2011

Hi,
   we had this feature in AS6 where the security events in web and ejb
layer were sent to an audit framework that got sent to a sink. By
default, we sent to the jboss logging framework which took in the server
log settings, to yield audit.log

I am wondering if we can have something similar so that system
administrators can collect all security audit entries (successful/failed
login) in one place for all subsystems that do security.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Anil