[jboss-as7-dev] Security for HornetQ in AS7

Andy Taylor ataylor at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 06:04:11 EDT 2011

looking at the code in HornetQService it looks like its not enabled, we
pass null for the HornetQSecurityManager into the HornetQServerImpl
constructor. In As 5/6 we use the following implementation,
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hornetq/tags/HornetQ_2_2_7_Final/src/main/org/hornetq/integration/jboss/security/JBossASSecurityManager.java,
although I'm not sure whether this is valid in AS7?