[jboss-as7-dev] port conflict with AS7 runs

Vojtech Juranek vjuranek at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 08:58:34 EDT 2011

You have tied your job to UNIX-slim label which contains slaves with multiple
executors. So the most easy way how to awoid conflicts is to tie the job to
another label (e.g. "linux"). Most of the slaves have only one executor and
therefore there won't be any conflicts as the slave will always run only one
job.

More complicated setup could be setup "Build after other projects are built"
build trigger and specify colliding job. However if you have also configured
SCM polling trigger and both jobs poll same SCM, this setup is useless as
build triggers act independetly.

I.e. I would recommend to change the job labels.