[jboss-as7-dev] consistent testsuite failures since I synced with master yesterday

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 08:36:29 EDT 2011

When running the as7/testsuite/integration tests, we run fine for a
while but then "OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread"
errors start showing up in the server.log.

Failing tests are here http://pastebin.com/D3SeJ2rP

AS7 thread dump showing a lot of "JMX server connection timeout NNN"
threads is here http://pastebin.com/qDC52WJG

To recreate change into as7/testsuite/integration and do a "mvn clean
install -DallTests".

Is anyone not seeing this after syncing with master?

Scott