[jboss-as7-dev] consistent testsuite failures since I synced with master yesterday

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 09:36:48 EDT 2011

I couldn't tell if hudson is getting the same failures as we don't
appear to be running the testsuite/integration tests (judging by the
https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-7.0.x-testSuite-sun16/776/console
partial output).

The hudson job appears to use this command line:

./build.sh clean install -PallTests -Dskip-download-sources -U -B
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

Locally, I'm using -DallTests which is different than using the allTests
profile (which doesn't seem to run the integration tests).