[jboss-as7-dev] Clustered invocation design

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 10:31:20 EDT 2011

 From someone who has very limited knowledge of clustering internals -
the only "advantage" (for us) in going with #1 would be the ability to
setup easy connectivity? From what I understand, #2 would allow more
flexibility to the users (and a bit of complexity for us in managing the
connections and authentication) on setting up the cluster for the
invocations. Am I right?

-Jaikiran