[jboss-as7-dev] Web Authorization and Audit

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 12:30:33 EDT 2011

Bill,
  I agree on the usable security part of the arguments and we will do
whatever we can.

Typically, I write articles such as the ones for JBoss AS5.1
http://java.dzone.com/users/janilsal

This is what I have for AS7.1
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossAS7SecurityDomainModel
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossAS7SecurityAuditing

I will provide a writeup on the EE web security you have asked for,
later in the day.

Regards,
Anil