[jboss-as7-dev] consistent testsuite failures since I synced with master yesterday

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 10:44:46 EDT 2011

How did these testsuite failures slip in?  From my own experience
running the updated testsuite, it looks like we now have an allTests
profile that doesn't run the integration tests.  Perhaps we merged some
changes and only ran the allTests profile.  I think that we need to
continue to use -DallTests instead (that includes the integration
tests).  Does anyone know more?

I'm not sure why some people aren't seeing the failures but it seems we
need to track backwards from the symptoms (listed below) or rollback
some changes until it goes away.

If anyone is working on tracking the cause down, please speak up.  I can
jump in but don't want to duplicate effort.

Scott