[jboss-as7-dev] Better handling of transaction leaks?

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 14:29:11 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

That's what I have been saying too. It needs to be there for the SPEC, but its really a development/debugging tool, and we can disable it for non-TCK runs (especially performance benchmarking, which is my main concern). I already remove the current valve for all performance tests (EAP 5.x), since I get a good increase in throughput by doing so.

Andy