[jboss-as7-dev] Integration test failing

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 20:53:00 EDT 2011

Hi Vimal,

Could you check the smoke\target\jbossas\standalone\log\server.log for
more information on the the deployment error.

We have been seeing test failures under as7/testsuite/integration on
some machines this week.  I'm not sure if that is related to what you
are seeing.  Discussion has been on this same ml under subject
"consistent testsuite failures since I synced with master yesterday" and
"ARQ-632 and as7/testsuite/integration failures due to connection not
getting closed...".

Also, Dimitrios saw some different testsuite errors listed here
http://pastebin.com/tCRnHHEd.

Scott