[jboss-as7-dev] Why can't I build, please help.

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 23:38:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have checked out the latest code and while building it on my Windows 7
m/c(Java 1..6.27, 64 bit), the build fails with the following error :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin:2.3-jboss-1:jjtree
(jjtree-jbossql) on project jboss-as-cmp: Execution jjtree-jbossql of
goal org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin
:2.3-jboss-1:jjtree failed: basedir
C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as\cmp\C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as\cmp\src\main\jjtree
does not exist -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :jboss-as-cmp
C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as>

I am not sure why the base dir is being picked up as :

basedir
C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as\cmp\C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as\cmp\src\main\jjtree

it should be

basedir C:\vkk\JBoss-AS7\jboss-as\cmp\src\main\jjtree

Can somebody please help.

Thx

Vimal