[jboss-as7-dev] Programmable deploying HOWTO

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 10:29:17 EDT 2011

You should only need the org.jboss.as:jboss-as-model-controller-client
module and its dependencies.

For examples of working with a standalone server, search for uses in the
AS codebase of
org.jboss.as.controller.client.helpers.standalone.DeploymentPlanBuilder,
e.g. this one that Arquillian uses for deploying test artifacts:

https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/blob/master/arquillian/common/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/arquillian/container/ArchiveDeployer.java

org.jboss.as.controller.client.helpers.domain.DeploymentPlanBuilder is
an equivalent class for working with a domain; search for uses of it for
examples.