[jboss-as7-dev] Fwd: [AS7 Users] - Common management operations

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 07:47:08 EDT 2011

Forwarding to the dev list.  I'm wondering to what extent we are
required to support these common operations?

Like Dmitri, I'm finding lots of places where the common operations
are not supported or not working for all attributes.

Is it theoretically possible to do everything you need with the common ops?

Are custom ops needed or are they just for convenience?

Stan

----- Forwarded message from do-not-reply at jboss.com -----