[jboss-as7-dev] Failing tests in master

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Oct 28 08:29:49 EDT 2011

For the timer service ones I see a lot of these errors:

Caused by: java.io.InvalidClassException: java.io.Serializable; Class is not present in any module
        at org.jboss.marshalling.ModularClassResolver.annotateClass(ModularClassResolver.java:63)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.writeNewClass(RiverMarshaller.java:1297)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.writeClass(RiverMarshaller.java:1140)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.writeNewSerializableClass(RiverMarshaller.java:1367)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.writeSerializableClass(RiverMarshaller.java:1339)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverMarshaller.doWriteObject(RiverMarshaller.java:877)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractObjectOutput.writeObject(AbstractObjectOutput.java:62)
        at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractMarshaller.writeObject(AbstractMarshaller.java:119)
        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.mk2.persistence.filestore.FileTimerPersistence.writeFile(FileTimerPersiste