[jboss-as7-dev] Failing tests in master

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Sat Oct 29 09:10:29 EDT 2011

Actually, this looks more like semantic change in the
Module.forClassLoader(classloader,searchParent) method. In previous
version of JBoss Modules, this method returned a "system" module if the
class (like java.io.Serializable) was loaded by the system classloader.
The JBoss Marshalling ModularClassResolver used to rely on that
behaviour. In the newer 1.1 version of JBoss Modules, the system module
isn't returned which causes this problem.

Was this semantic change intentional? If so, I guess this would require
a JBMAR change too.

-Jaikiran