[jboss-as7-dev] Validation of XML Parsers / Schemas

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 14:38:44 EDT 2011

Can this be done without *requiring* changes to subsystems?

ExtensionParsingContext.setSubsystemXmlMapping(String namespaceUri,
XMLElementReader<List<ModelNode>> reader) is a stable API that we cannot
break.

A new method could be added to register a parser that requires a
ValidatingXmlReader to be passed in, but we can't force subsystems to
change their impl's

public void readElement(final XMLExtendedStreamReader reader, final
List<ModelNode> list) throws XMLStreamException

public void readElement(final ValidatingXmlReader reader, final