[jboss-as7-dev] [Proposal] Dyanmic console module loading for multi-product in EAP6*

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 18:05:45 EST 2012

On Dec 17, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Rob Cernich <rcernich at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey Jason,
>
> This sounds great.  Just a few questions:
>
> Will there be some sort of process for updating the references?  For example, a new version of the SwitchYard extension is released, how do I communicate that the reference needs to be updated to point to the latest version?  Would creating a JIRA and submitting a patch suffice?  How would I know when a new version of the console is available, specifically the one that references the updated SwitchYard extension?

That process would depend on what Heiko uses for the console, but in theory it would be a "component" update to the console. I imagine something along the lines of sending in a pull request to the console which does a pom.xml update to include the latest switchyard extension. This would probably be backed by JIRA for that console project using it's own version stream.