[jboss-as7-dev] AS 7 as a service to local users

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 08:38:46 EST 2012

just to be clear my idea/suggestions was:

A) on Fedora AS 7 have a group that users can become a member of (i.e. jboss-user) which the deployments directory inside jboss-as packaging can deploy to

B) provide a ~/.jboss-deployements folder in user home similar to ~/.public_html which works with httpd.

just a thought.

/max