[jboss-as7-dev] Removing / disabling data-sources requires restart

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 08:04:37 EST 2012

There is a special flag you have to pass to the management operation which enables services to restart as a result of the operation. This is more risky because it restarts portions of deployments using the datasource. For example, it will completely restart JPA on every deployment using it, and everything using JPA. The console does not yet allow you to pass in the flag, as it would need to warn what you are about to do.

Sent from my iPhone