[jboss-as7-dev] Demos

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Feb 23 06:02:06 EST 2012

I have used the demos quite a bit to verify changes but I also think
they are no longer really needed and that the quickstarts have really
replaced the need - maybe we do need to make sure the quickstarts do
cover the same management scenarios.

Do we have anything that is capable of running the quickstarts as tests?
  That would be nice to automatically verify that those have not been
broken.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.