[jboss-as7-dev] Question about recently resolved branding issue

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 11:07:41 EST 2012

I cannot speak for 1), because it covers too many areas which I have not been involved with.
But 2) can probably be retrieved through the HTTP API:

:read-attribute(name=<product-name|product-version>)

It's currently not set on master, but I would expect it to be there on a final build.

--

Heiko Braun
Senior Software Engineer

Begin forwarded message: