[jboss-as7-dev] read-only configs

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:55:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

looking at this change, it looks like you "just" don't persist xml
configuration(and as so making it read-only)
but that does not apply to the model itself for instance
context.getResourceRegistrationForUpdate() would still work and not throw
error that model is read only.

My impression was that we wanted to achieve also "read-only" model,
probably this is task for the future...

Other than that, it looks good :)

--
tomaz