[jboss-as7-dev] subsytem interdependency

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 09:55:47 EDT 2012

Just curious,

Are you talking about deployed application EJBs, WARs, etc?  or the
actual subsystem modules themselves?  For the former, why do the
subsystems need to know about OSGi as it pertains to application
deployments?  Wouldn't OSGi class scoping metadata be handled at the
JBoss MOdules level?  For the latter, why would subsystems need to
integrate with OSGi when we already have a kernel model and a class
scoping project (jboss modules)?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat