[jboss-as7-dev] IMPORTANT - New Policy Proposal - No More Intermittent Test Failures

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 04:44:31 EDT 2012

I agree with part one of the policy - @Ignore the failing tests and
create a jira.

The silent removal of a test if nothing happens is problematic. Instead
I propose to subsequently increase priority on the issue. The person how
is supposed to make the next progress step is supposed to work on
blocking issues (i.e. the failing test) first before anything else would
get pulled. The issue can be closed as "won't fix" if there is agreement
(documented in the issue) that we don't loose significant test coverage
for a functional area.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler