[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss Modules & object serialization

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 06:23:23 EDT 2012

On 07/26/2012 12:12 PM, Jeff Mesnil wrote:
> I was expecting this test to succeed. Is there a reason why I could not deserialize a class in the same context that I have
> serialized it?

sent too fast...

I can see the issue only with Document instances.

There are some magic with the XML APIs that I don't understand (e.g. the __redirect package of jboss-modules) and the user had
to explicitly export the org.apache.xerces module in its EAR to workaround this issue.
However, I don't see why this should not work straight out of the box.

jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil
JBoss, a division of Red Hat