[jboss-as7-dev] Inclusion of War in AS Distribution

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 10:12:33 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am just finishing off some tasks regarding JBoss Negotiation for the
next AS 7 tags and one task I am looking at is how users can access the
war that is recommended for testing an installation before adding the
complexity of integrating with their own application.  At the moment it
is difficult as users tend to need to download the war from the maven repo.

I am wondering would it make sense to include it under: -
   {jboss.home}/docs/examples/kerberos

Alternatively I could remove it from the JBoss Negotiation project and
add it as a quickstart, however it is dependent on a number of
configuration steps being performed before a user can use it.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.