[jboss-as7-dev] TS: Bad approach used as fallback mechanism for gathering IP address

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 12:02:34 EST 2012

On 3/6/12 7:58 AM, Pavel Janousek wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying. I think we need a JIRA to make
sure the appropriate properties are always set by all the testsuite
module poms, and then probably several JIRAs to get rid of the various
places that use System.getProperty("<some key>", "localhost"). Maybe a
single JIRA for the latter if it's a small enough task that one person
can do it.