[jboss-as7-dev] Clustering tests

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 12:34:12 EST 2012

Hi,

I've had a vague thought. I'm not familiar with the clustering tests bit from a glance there seems to be a lot of stopping and starting of servers going on? These tests run very slowly, so if all this stopping/starting is contributing to the slowness, it could be an idea to explore changing the container so that

stop -> executes a reload on the server so that it is reloaded in admin-only mode
start -> executes a reload on the server so that is is reloaded in 'normal' mode

Radoslav, do you see any issues with this?