[jboss-as7-dev] TCPPING in AS7

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 19:12:26 EDT 2012

A guy at last night's JUG was complaining about this. He mentioned there is a new setting to make the cache replicated, which now needs explicitly turning on. The config from 7.0.x does not turn this on in 7.1, the new setting needs turning on. I guess (but have no idea) that it is one of these values from the infinispan 1.2 xsd:

    <xs:complexType name="cache-container">
        <xs:complexContent>
            <xs:extension base="tns:base-cache-container">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="transport" type="tns:transport" minOccurs="0">
                        <xs:annotation>
                            <xs:documentation>Overrides the transport characteristics for this cache container.</xs:documentation>
                        </xs:annotation>
                    </xs:element>
                    <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
                        <xs:element name="local-cache" type="tns:local-cache">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Defines a LOCAL mode cache.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                        </xs:element>
                        <xs:element name="replicated-cache" type="tns:replicated-cache">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Defines a REPL_* mode cache.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                        </xs:element>
                        <xs:element name="invalidation-cache" type="tns:invalidation-cache">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Defines an INVALIDATION_* mode cache.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                        </xs:element>
                        <xs:element name="distributed-cache" type="tns:distributed-cache">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Defines a DIST_* mode cache.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                        </xs:element>
                    </xs:choice>
                </xs:sequence>