[jboss-as7-dev] Why should a remote jndi client have to depend on jboss-marshalling-river?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 07:31:01 EDT 2012

Actually that dependency is not 100% required although to avoid
confusion we probably should include it.

Without it the JVM supplied Plain and Digest implementations should
still be available and interoperable with our server side
implementations - without it the client would loose our Anonymous and
JBoss Local User implementations but in this context that is probably
not a great loss.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.