[jboss-as7-dev] CLI access

Jan Lanik jlanik at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 04:38:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

do you know how the mechanism which disables security check for CLI access from the same machine works?
I've been told that some ticket is generated by server and this ticket is then used by cli client for authentication.
I need to know where exactly is this ticket located and how to block the client from accessing it (delete ticket, restrict access..)
so that it is forced to use standard authentication as if it was run from a different machine.

The goal is to test the authentication for CLI - running it on two machines would be too complicated, so we need somehow bypass
that mechanism.

Thanks for any advice,

Jan