[jboss-as7-dev] New 7.1 Branch and Pull Request Process

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri May 11 17:10:32 EDT 2012

I have just updated our pull request testomg automation to handle
multiple branches. So from now on all pull requests need to made against
all active branches you want the fix to be included on.

We have just created a 7.1 branch, which will contain all fixes that go
into EAP6. master at this point in time is 7.2 only.

This means that many of your bug fixes will require 2 separate pull
requests (one for master and one for 7.1). It's a little bit of a burden
but its the best way to scale the process.

Thanks

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect