[jboss-as7-dev] JBOSGI docs

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon May 21 04:48:04 EDT 2012

Here some feedback ...

 > Capabilities refer to bundles or modules available in the AS 7
product repository.

The capability name is an abstract identifier for some functional
capability. We currently support module identifiers (i.e. a pointer to
some bundle or module available in the AS 7 product repository) and
maven coordinates (i.e. a maven artifact identifier availbale in the
public jboss nexus repository)

Otherwise great - thanks

cheers
-thomas