[jboss-as7-dev] Remote JNDI lookup from the messaging subsystem

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Wed May 23 04:17:46 EDT 2012

On 05/22/2012 06:51 PM, David M. Lloyd wrote:
> Looks like it must be a missing dependency from remote.naming to
> ejb.client. Not sure why it wouldn't have come up sooner though -
> perhaps you're attempting to use the autoconfig API which isn't
> appropriate for in-AS usage?

org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory is trying to load
org.jboss.naming.remote.client.ejb.RemoteNamingEjbClientContextSelector
in its static initialization block.

Shouldn't the org.jboss.remote-naming module declare an optional
dependency to org.jboss.ejb-client?

In my case, the error is harmless since I am not using the ejb:
protocol. But that makes for an ugly stack trace when starting a JMS bridge.

--
Jeff Mesnil
JBoss, a division of Red Hat