[jboss-as7-dev] Use a module to setup external dependencies for a JMS Bridge?

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri May 25 10:26:50 EDT 2012

On 5/25/12 9:18 AM, Jeff Mesnil wrote:
> I have now 2 modules (org.jboss.as.messaging and
> org.jboss.as.messaging.bridge-integration) for the messaging subsystem?
> Is that OK?

This approach would limit you to one bridge for the entire AS.

A more flexible approach would be to let your subsystem config take a
module name per bridge.

You can easily go from module name -> classloader. Then you can pass the
classloader to jms client code to load the provider.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect