[jboss-as7-dev] unreferenced jars ok?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 30 06:01:54 EDT 2012

just one thing to be aware that only AS7 it self has the logic to separate these jars based on module.xml.

Things like JBoss Tools or ant builds that uses the AS7 runtime as a way to get the proper jars to build against (i..e non-maven usecase)
it is recommended not to put stuff in there which are "trash".

/max