[jboss-as7-dev] order of import statements

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 22:58:56 EDT 2012

Yeah agreed. I think that having a standard way of fixing the import order list just makes for easy reading. And sadly, in my case I know exactly where I have to manually put in imports when my IDE fails to recognise something like java.util.List.

On the point earlier about checkstyles not being able to look at the import order I seem to remember the checkstyle tool on Tattletale being able to look out for that - because IntelliJ got the orders wrong. I don't know if Jesper is listening/watching but perhaps he could shed some light on this?